Look out Lehigh Valley, another distillery is in the works. Local homebrewer and spirits enthusiast Kristofer Kwant, who will serve as the distillery’s managing partner, is working hard to open up Triple Sun Spirits by late summer or early fall, and is targeting November for a grand opening. Read The Elvee’s full Article.
- Judge Miller Not Too Impressed With TTB System or Tito Approvals
- Emmaus Council hears request for borough distillery
- Help Bring Craft Distilleries to Emmaus!
- Distillery Excise Tax Reform Act of 2015 is introduced in Congress H.R. 1172
- Triple Sun Spirits, a new distillery, plans to open in Lehigh Valley