EMMAUS, Pa. – Several years ago, microbreweries were all the rage and to the delight of local beer lovers, a currently successful one opened last year in Emmaus. Now local distilleries producing rum, gin, bourbon, and whiskey are the ‘in-thing’ and the borough may have one of those, too. Borough Council Monday agreed to refer to its general administration committee a request from local homebrewer and spirits enthusiast Kristofer Kwant of Triple Sun Spirits to open a distillery at Fifth and Bank Streets in the borough where printing company Commercial Color once operated almost a decade ago and since has been vacant.
- Judge Miller Not Too Impressed With TTB System or Tito Approvals
- Emmaus Council hears request for borough distillery
- Help Bring Craft Distilleries to Emmaus!
- Distillery Excise Tax Reform Act of 2015 is introduced in Congress H.R. 1172
- Triple Sun Spirits, a new distillery, plans to open in Lehigh Valley