There is big news out of a federal court in San Diego. On Friday, the judge in two of the Tito’s labeling cases said it, loud and clear. Words matter — on labels. This is important because it was starting to get very confusing, what with all the label cases floating around, and many dismissals. There are at least eight separate Tito’s cases scattered around the country, and a couple dozen alcohol beverage litigations pending in recent months. Along the way, Judge Miller made it clear he is not too impressed with the rigor of TTB’s label review system, or the fact that the Tito’s “Handmade” Vodka labels have been approved on many occasions. – Read more
- Judge Miller Not Too Impressed With TTB System or Tito Approvals
- Emmaus Council hears request for borough distillery
- Help Bring Craft Distilleries to Emmaus!
- Distillery Excise Tax Reform Act of 2015 is introduced in Congress H.R. 1172
- Triple Sun Spirits, a new distillery, plans to open in Lehigh Valley